We pride ourselves on 24-hour turnaround on over 88% of the trucks we service!
From trucks of all sizes to heavy equipment, we provide complete customized PM services including our proven 76 and 61-point inspection process to ensure all components are inspected and in proper working order.
Since Fleet Ready’s primary focus is preventive maintenance, you can rest assured knowing we have studied the issue of maintenance cost control from every angle. The fact is that a Fleet Ready maintenance program can make a tremendous difference when it comes to controlling costs. PM programs should be engineered to match the specific vehicle type, vocation and utilization for each individual fleet. Many PM programs take the “one size fits all” approach which can result in unnecessary cost due to too-frequent servicing or insufficient care. Servicing a vehicle too frequently adds little to the life or performance, while insufficient servicing almost always results in reduced vehicle or component life creating large repair bills or increased capital cost to replace vehicles prematurely.
That’s why we custom tailor a PM program to fit your vehicles and your needs.
24 Hour On-Site and Emergency Road Service
- Fully Equipped Road Service Truck
- Service Network to handle Emergency Road Service throughout New England
Our technicians are certified to perform:
- New Hampshire State Inspections
- Federal Annual DOT Inspections
- New Hampshire Overweight Certifications
Our customers enjoy dealing with us because they appreciate that we get the job done right the first time at competitive rates!
- HINO Trucks Parts and Service Dealer
- Large Parts Inventory to Minimize Downtime
- Computerized Engine Diagnostics
- Minor and Major Engine Repair and Rebuilding
- Transmission and Differential Repair and Rebuilding
- Air and Hydraulic Brake Systems Repair
- Clutch Repair and Replacement
- Suspension Repair
- Steering System Repair
- All-Wheel Laser Alignment
- On-Spot Automatic Tire Chain Sales and Service
- Electrical System Diagnostics and Repair
- Charging and Starting System Repair
- Welding and Fabricating: Steel, Aluminum, Stainless
- Hydraulic System Repair: Cylinders and Valves
- Custom Hydraulic Hose Assembly Fabrication
- Air Conditioning System Repair
- Lift Gate Repair
- Truck Body and Door Repair
- Driveline Repair