RV / Camper / Motorhome Service
Beneath most RV bodies is a truck chassis just like the big rigs, and that’s our specialty. Gasoline, diesel, front engine, rear-engine, air brakes and hydraulic brakes, we can handle it all.
Fixed Once, Fixed Right is both our motto and our main goal when working on your RV or camper.
Most RVs or motorhomes, especially those with diesel engines and air brakes, require service and maintenance beyond what most consumers and automotive shops are used to. We have Preventative Maintenance plans developed specifically for these types of engine/chassis combinations to ensure your rig is safe, and properly maintained.
Beyond preventative maintenance, we are fully equipped to help you with all your driveline and chassis repairs.
Driveline and Chassis Repairs Include:
- NH State Motor Vehicle Inspections
- Check-engine lights and other performance issues
- Chassis air-conditioning (R134a systems)
- Engine repairs including Cummins, CAT, Detroit Diesel, Paccar, Mercedes, International, and others
- Transmission repairs including Eaton, Allison, Aisin, and others
- Suspension – Air ride and conventional leaf or coil spring
- Steering – Including 2-wheel & 4-wheel alignments
- Brake repair and maintenance – Including air brakes, and hydraulic brakes
- Lighting and chassis electrical
- Emissions System repairs – DEF systems, DPF cleaning, complete diagnostics
If you don’t see what you’re looking for on the list just give us a call and ask! We’re happy to discuss whatever your needs are and help you find the right service location, even if it’s not us. We’re here to keep you and your family safe, and your investment maintained and repaired correctly.
Give us a call to schedule your next service!